Friday, May 17, 2013

Hazel Poa: Fear Fighter in the Long's Interview

It is easy to describe how I feel about Hazal Poa after reading Susan Long's article - I like her.

But backing her is a risk, which her party had bravely taken. She come across as a humble and quick learner.

She is the only political party leader that grabs fear by its horns everyday. Afraid of her ideas because it takes you away from the familiar? She resides in the right place to put some calm into you. These are early days and there will be much to see and learn from this understated lady in the next GE.

I think her greatest asset could very well be her youth and the 80% blindness in one eye is a hidden strength. Low Thia Khiang is so much older.

Just a little less fearful, a little stronger etc, it is just a little more. Very clever. Leading and yet keeping and identifying with the followers.

Just a little more confident. Good enough? I am not sure but I hope so.

I don't know. Too early to tell. If Thatcher was hard, she is soft but both are determined, convicted and strong. Too early to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment