Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bossini Polos

IMM has changed so much after the renovations. There are more shops and the place is as crowded as ever.  I imagine it would be worse when the general hospital across the road opens.

I got these polos for a good price. $12 each if I get four. I had wanted to buy the ones at Uniqlo but felt that it was over priced.

I don't like black but I picked one for those times when I have to go to a funeral wake. I think there will be a greater need for it over the next ten years and beyond. Increasingly I have been told so and so parent just passed away.

Let's see how long these four last. I believe I have many polos that go back more than a decade. It was a pity many of them had to discarded. I had put them on hangers for far too long when I took them with me to Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment