Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TCJ to replace MDA CEO tonight on Talking Point

I had withheld writing about MDA CEO going in front of the TV cameras tonight. For a while I thought her minister was throwing her under the bus. Now I think her admin service bosses have somehow managed to save her.

Looks very bad on Yaacob that Tan Chuan-Jin is fronting this one. But we all learn and start from somewhere but at millions of dollars for you to learn when most of us would have gotten the sack or demoted? I am not so sure.

I think our top civil servants have become insular. No wonder they are so out of touch and making dumb mistakes. They have not learned from the fiasco of the Pop. White Paper.







Update: 5:55am

Out of touch civil service leaders living life in the stratosphere trying to run our lives. What is the use if you are so smart but clueless about us?


No comments:

Post a Comment