Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All because of Yap Yen Yen

Good for you that the prosecutors aren't appealing. I never followed your case closely and my interest wasn't even you but how CPIB conducted investigations (so disappointing) and eventually your wife Yap Yen Yen. She is a most remarkable woman. Indeed as you aptly said, "words cannot convey my gratitude to my wife". Welcome back to the club of men who do  not cheat on their wives and for those who learned the hardest way, you will cherish it far better.

From the look of it, most Singaporeans want to support Yen Yen. We want her to be successful in forgiving you. As far as I can tell you seem to have come out of this a new man. So I hope the Police Force would take you back despite your commissioner calling your behavior reprehensible.

A forward looking Police organization must have the wisdom to ask and judge if the new you is an asset. Again to me it helps so much that Yen Yen was steadfastly there for you. Now why not the Police because we are backing Yen Yen. The "we" is the reason for the Police to even exist in the first place.

I haven't even mentioned your name yet in this post and I want to do that when you have done something which I can use these bits and bytes to remember with joy.

I am choosing to look ahead and I believe I am not in the minority. Let's hope that the Police Force would do the same. The fraternity of lawyers did it for Glenn Knight, why not you?

I think I will make another post when the civil service disciplinary panel  is done. I vaguely recall an earlier post which I wrote about someone sending me an email that you have enemies in the Force trying to do you in. We shall see.

P.S. Often doctors who have been critically ill as patients return to their jobs as more caring and effective doctors. I think this experience potentially made him a better police officer isn't it? I hope the Police Force is not backward looking or worse vindictive.

Update: June 13 7:10am

This is utter madness. The ultimate price of turning your anger inwards. The polar opposite of what Yen Yen had chosen to do.

The last time I blogged about turning your anger on yourself wasn't very long ago. That was when owners of blogs and socio-political sites chose to go dark for 24 hours.














Update: June 14 9:05am

The sentence is "excessive" were Peter Lim from the private sector.

There is nothing to show that he is a new man from this trying times he has gone through. Nothing from his attitude to support that and he also doesn't have the benefit of a wife like Yap Yen Yen. Does he deserve one? To add insult to injury there were two other women, but the most unforgettable about him was this: that he said the woman begged him for sex. Despicable. I hope the appeal judge add to his sentence.

1 comment:

  1. Singaporean are mostly womanizer

    and this post proves it

    ReplyDelete