Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ghostly comments

There ain't no ghosts here. I called such comments like the latest one below because they appeared in my mail but exist only briefly at the blog. People on the web are trying very hard to promote their wares or services. I have noticed this happening more often now, and have wised up by ignoring them.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "PM's speech to the ESS": 

Š¯urrah, that's what I was searching for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.
Also visit my blog get more twitter followers 


Posted by Anonymous to Blogging for Myself at August 5, 2012 7:02 AM

Update: And another came it a little while ago.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Help when help is needed": 

I've been a graphic artist artist for about 7 years now. I'm just fairly unfamiliar with operating a blog and noticed your blog post when researching design blogs.

I've got to tell you how empowered I am with all your expertly written content and the entire high quality of your blog. I'm hoping I can 
set up a blog site like your own and will 
think about your blog posts with great interest. Thanks a lot for your encouragement friend.
My blog Oil Paintings for sale 


Posted by Anonymous to Leaving Heartprints at August 5, 2012 7:37 PM


The usual cat and mouse game with Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment