Thursday, August 2, 2012

Samsung Smart Mobile Service

Finally a week later wifey Galaxy W is repaired and ready to be returned to us. What happened to promise that it would only take need three to five days for repairs?

On the fifth day I called them - Not ready customer service advised.

On the sixth day I called again - Not ready too but their records show I had called the day before (I was impressed)

Yesterday they smsed me late in the afternoon that the phone was finally ready to be returned - too late to go down.

This afternoon they called and informed me that they would like to hand deliver the phone but I told them we would be collecting it later in the evening.

This evening we collected the phone, the speaker now worked and we happily left for dinner at Ichiban Sushi. While waiting for our food to arrive, wifey tested the phone. Bad news, sms failed and the phone cannot make or receive calls :-(

Rushed downstairs before they close at 8pm to get it fixed. It was a settings problem. Don't they ensure this was attended to before  handing over to the customer?

Conclusion: Samsung try but their service has many rough edges yet. Lots of room for improvement. Inexperienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment