Friday, August 3, 2012

NDP 2012: Love At First Light

My daughter sent this to me today. I don't remember seeing this on TV but I hardly watch TV anyway. I think I need time to warm up to this song.



"NDP 2012 Theme Song - Love At First Light"

See 1984 to 2012 NDP songs here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1F846F087CDFF680

Verse 1:
First light
Rolls across my peaceful isle
Mornings, I wake up, refreshed, renewed
Ready to meet the bright new day
So much to look forward to

Verse 2:
Daylight
The city has stirred to life
Your smiles
Put a spring in my step
There's a feeling that binds us one and all
Different stories, shared memories

Chorus:
I love my city's lively ways
Warm sunny days
Sights and sounds, special tastes
That add up to this place
I love my friends, my closest ties
Now I finally realize
When it feels this right
You know that it's love at first light

Verse 3:
Night fall, stars twinkling on the bay
My dreams can take flight if I dare
There's a feeling that binds us one and all
We look forward to a brighter day

REPEAT CHORUS

Bridge:
Hand in hand, we'll find new strength
And see our dreams take flight in Singapore

REPEAT CHORUS
Descant:
Where ever we roam, there's no place like home
Come what may, we'll be here to stay
When it feels this right
You know that it's
Love at first light

Music by: Iskandar Ismail
Lyrics by: Paul Tan
Performed by: Olivia Ong, Natanya Tan
Directed by: Aaron Tan Mien Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment