Monday, May 26, 2014

Chris Tan trapped Gerard Ee

My theory is that Christopher Tan trapped the former PTC chairman Gerard Ee into revealing how unsuitable he was in that role. Chris Tan perspective of our transport system could not be more different than this fellow.

Getting Gerard Ee to expose himself must be done after he had completed his stint or they will be irresistible calls for him to be removed. Chris Tan was shrewd.

I wanted to write about this yesterday but delay doing so hoping I could borrow from others decrying him. There wasn't much vitriol against the man because to most public transport commuters this completely out of touch fellow is history.

Imagine he was also charged with leading the committee to review ministerial salaries. The government had in Gerard Ee the safest pair of hands to protect their interest.

Some were spot on to identify him as a Saw Phaik Hwa in disguise. But I think Ms Saw is better than him. He is an accountant with zero imagination who lives in a zero sum world. He is good for explaining why somethings cannot be done and not for finding solutions especially innovative ones.

So this is what I had waited for before blogging about this one.




2 comments:

  1. I want to make a car fly

    I want to see a flying pig

    I want to be the fastest man on earth

    I want to have smelliest fart

    alas, this is Singapore

    I want to have the most money

    I want to be powerful, glittery face, most badge on earth

    I want to pawn other people

    such a waste of brain cell

    eat full nothing to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. so we want better service pay more
    but what when we pay more and we get no better service??

    ReplyDelete