Monday, June 20, 2011

MOH: Regrets of the Dying.









I have so many blog entries which were quite critical of the government. Now I am quite happy to see this from MOH facebook post on the common Wall. See http://www.inspirationandchai.com/Regrets-of-the-Dying.html

God has designed my circumstances making it much easier for me to make the hard choices (that's grace!), which looking around many guys fail to make. As birds of the feathers flock together, others who had made similar hard trade offs; we have somehow found each other. Those who had chosen the opposite, we don't need to do anything. It just dawn on me at this moment that we just stayed clear of each other. I wished they would join us but a great chasm divides us that can only be crossed by changed hearts. This divide is wider than race and religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment