Sunday, June 19, 2011

Attendance at Pink Dot event doubles








The Gays and their friendlies are growing in strength. Their sexual orientation make me sad but also hold an unusual and unexpected evidence of extraordinary grace. It has taken me many years to understand what this is all about. I discover it is as much about us as it is about them. We think we are separate? Far from it. It is almost like the spin on an electron pair.

From Matthew 10, which I used in a deleted blog entry last night.

Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

This is just hypocrisy. Lots of us come from that town. Get out of there and you will be surprised how differently you think. But if you think you are already outside that town, the darkness would be very deep.

It has been many years, and I am still learning what is happening here. At least I can now see it as a story of unfolding grace. I hope this is progress.

Happy Father's Day. What if your kids were gay? Kids, how would you account to your parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment