Monday, May 9, 2011

"What would Google do" Pg 26 and PAP MPS

I am now at page 26, so slow because I was interrupted at page 19 to write the previous blog post. I am just wondering why nobody blogs about their positive experience at MPS (haven't really checked but as I usually rely on serendipity for these things and it had yielded zero thus far). Instead the blogosphere is full of PAP critics. This is really odd.

May be I should go and search for Low Thia Khiang's and Chiam See Tong's MPS stories.

[half hour research break]


No serendipity so must go looking lah. Just came back from googling "Meet the people session". I must be missing something. Cannot find anything worthwhile but loads of the familiar criticisms in discussion threads. Wah, unhappy people complain on forums and happy people were shy to share. May be I should just drop by sometime and experience it for myself as tourist.

1 comment: