Monday, May 16, 2011

To All The Girls I've Loved.

Got this as a pps from Martin Gilbert this morning in my inbox. I thought it might be available on slideshare and it was. You don't get music there but you can imagine they were accompanied by Julio Iglesias, "To All the Girls I have loved before".

I just wonder how each of these beautiful women cope with losing their looks. You know the inner beauty oft talked about, the advice to invest in it, people forget that this is not money or time; you can't invest but you can sure invest to pretend you have inner beauty. I think many do and they are careful to move in the right circles so their bluff would never be exposed. In the company of other pretenders, that is the safest. Remember the story of the Emperor's new clothes? You never know!

God has given us history to show us that we often have to learn the hard way. His grace is sufficient even.

No comments:

Post a Comment