Saturday, December 15, 2012

No time for Mr. Brown etc.,

I cannot remember how long I have been doing this. Forward to wifey and then delete. Ask her to sign up herself but she wouldn't. The only times I would hear and see Mr. Brown is when everyone is already having a good laugh. There is no time!

I see this blog like a photo album of sorts. If I didn't believe it is an investment for the future then it doesn't deserve the time. I wished I could be more candid but this isn't a private blog. And I don't believe there is privacy on the Internet. There is nothing here that has an infinite price tag.

I was very frustrated tangling with our iTunes account which I had to set up for the new iPhone 5. Apple is first class if you are a new user. But if you come from learning Windows or Android, their way of doing things sucks. Apple treat you like an infant or invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment