Monday, January 17, 2011

Tow Siang Hwa: Footprints in the Sands of Time

I have been battling a come and go fever for most of last week. The library doesn't care if you are too busy to read the books you take out. Come the twenty third I have several books I haven't even open the covers that I need to return. Among them, my lowest priority is, "Foot prints in the sands of time" by Dr. Tow Siang Hwa.

The book is filled with Bible verses. You can't expect less from the Bible Presb right? But it is not academic and airy. Among its pages are incredible adventures of survival and triumph from trusting God in a way that is unfamiliar in our modern day context.

I wouldn't be able to complete this book. The same fate for most of the books I checked out! But I think I will remember this one for a long time.

A blog entry like this is a little hook I can use to remember enough details to retrieve it from the library again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment