Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lunch @ Boat Quay

Was at Boat Quay during lunch time with the family. A little odd perhaps but wifey wanted to come here for lunch. Today is our weekly "bad food" day. We can't have it on a weekday as the girls finish too late. Until we are clearer about their routine, it is today for the entitlement for the coming week.

Unfortunately McDonalds had to be undergoing renovations until 6pm today. So we ended up a BK. The rain came, the weatherman said they were just passing showers, and this time they were right :-)

I looked up and remember I used to work upstairs on the 40th floor. It was enjoyable to look out of the window and for keepsake, I use my Nokia X3 to look up and snap this picture. I wonder which company occupies that space now. Morgan Stanley had moved to Capital Square for many years already.

No comments:

Post a Comment