Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ikea Catalog 2012

The 2012 Ikea catalog came yesterday. I used to browse it for relaxation, especially when we were still at Pine Grove. Wifey and I will share it at the sofa or in bed. When we were living in Dubai, every visit to Ikea was like being transported back home. You don't get the same feeling when you go to a McDonalds anywhere in the world.

I haven't flip the pages of this latest catalog yet. In fact, I haven't even looked at last year's. What a reminder that I am no longer so care free. Everything I do now is about family, work and other people. May be this blog is the exception? No, these days, I often write it for my children. I didn't plan it this way, but I have discovered they read it every day. They also complain why they are not getting the traffic like I am. Well, I think most people will eventually lose interest in this blog. Why should they be interested?

You are happiest and have plenty to write about when you are not writing for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment