Friday, April 1, 2011

New Tires

Cost me $98 per tire (Yokohama). I needed two, replacing both at the front. $40 for wheel alignment. All at Kah Motors. Afterward I wonder if I had forgotten that I ought to have gone to a Tyre shop instead. Stamford Tyres is also present at Leng Kee Road.

The steering wheel is now so light, and the car so much quieter on the road. Yokohama is the way to go from here on!

Now I do not keep this blog, I would have in a couple of years forgotten all these tips.

On Kah's side. They do a very beautiful and thorough job each time I go to them. On tires, I don't think they are the preferred provider. I had to wait more than an hour for the job to finish. I imagine they went out to Stamford to get the tires for me. Not an unreasonable speculation eh?

2 comments:

  1. I think its good idea at present day usage of product …..

    Tires in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yokohama is really a good brand. They offer high-quality product in town.

    ReplyDelete