Sunday, September 11, 2016

Replacing StarMex Compressor

I called them back yesterday that I don't want to spend $480 for replacing the valve in the compressor when I cannot be sure other expensive parts might need to be replaced later. I told them to bring a new compressor which will set me back $1800 and for that I get a fresh 5 year warranty. The current compressor is about six years old which I learned from an earlier blog entry.

Things seem to fall apart after their warranty expires. At least that is true for my water heater several times over. I have managed to beat that with my PCs and now I have ended up with three well functioning computers for my own use!

You can't win, or at least I haven't learned how to. Now I am using all three computers regularly but as always 80% of the time goes to the newest PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment