Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Better Living with Whatsapp

Whatsapp change your life. I just got this from my daughter. She is conducting the silver mirror test for aldehyde, ketones...reminded me that I  also took pics of lab experiments sometimes. We didn't have digital technology then and using films were expensive.

If we only have SMS, we would not have pics. The family have been sending each other pics of interesting stuff we do and see for several months now. I wished the school my other kid is at would be more liberal with smartphone use.

Recently I paid the 99 cents USD each for renewing our Whatsapp service. The company has hit on the right strategy. Once most of your contacts have Whatsapp accounts you don't want to switch to another service just to save that miserly 99 cents.

I had resisted Whatsapp for a long time until my brother forced me to install it for the sake of organizing a family lunch. And as they say, the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment