Thursday, April 9, 2015

A theory of mind for Autism

I can feel myself getting there: achieving a working model of theory of mind of an autistic person. The observations and evidence are falling into place creating a framework. Best of all I can also sense others are on the same path, getting it and some ahead of me.

There will be major breakthroughs in managing and treating autism.


I experienced different thoughts when I watch an ang moh clip on autism and I had seen quite a few previously. I find it much easier to emotionally follow a local story like this one. Let how you feel guide your thinking without being irrational which is often the case for so many.

Priscilla's mother spoke of punching holes through a bubble. The holy grail is to get the autistic person learn how to punch those holes, and I know you must try to punch them in the right order. That is why it is so hard.

We will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment