Thursday, January 17, 2013

M1 incredible fiasco

Fortunately we are not with M1 but another telco which we find no reason to be happy with. All the telcos in Singapore suck. I am only blogging about M1 latest troubles because this is an epic failure that will be much more than a footnote in our history.

Standards are really falling in Singapore. I don't have data but I have that nagging feeling that the pace is accelerating and the blow ups are getting bigger.

It would really be sad to see this blog filled with so many such stories. I am still pretty upset with how CPIB conduct investigations and how can you forget what happened to the the NEL recently. They were so clueless to be bitten with the same fault a second time. Doesn't this call for some heads to roll? I think it should happen at M1 this time too. Just hours ago I read in WSJ and NYT that they are axing Rio Tinto's boss for the $14b write down the company had to take. Now that is some accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment