Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I was wrong about SDP

Wow, SDP is seriously deluded to the point of insane stupidity. They can't win  in this by elections, and will surely damage their chances in the next GE.

So I was wrong about them and Lucky Tan was right.

I am not going to wait to find out who they are nominating. We learn to cut our losses fast and let our winners run right?

Why did I think better of them? Well that's the right thing to do. I tried to do the same with the six evil Delhi rapists but I completely failed there. I am impatient with the PAP because they are in power. Just as I am not so tolerant with religious leaders because of their heavy duties to their flock.

When I am wrong I like to be wrong like my late mom's oncologist was.

Update: 4:20pm

My daughter just told me this from her twitter feed. I checked and yes, I welcome the news. Difficult but now you have a chance to repair and restore the party credibility. This will not just be a steep uphill but a cliff!


Update: 8:40pm

They came so close. It is like the wedding invitations has been sent and then it is called off.


No comments:

Post a Comment