Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SGH: A developing Hep C conspiracy?

What a twisted sequence of events over the Hep C contagion at SGH. Last night my phone flashed that SGH had filed a police report. I later discovered that two US doctors have been enlisted to help investigate this. This is no longer simple. I always like conspiracy theories to remain fictional but this one is now worthy of a mystery movie. Agatha Christie were she alive would love to turn this into a novel.

Smells of a sophisticated sabotage at SGH. Will it surface again at SGH and perhaps even other hospitals? Most important, what was the motive? Simple revenge? Politics was involved, I mean to embarrass the the government?

Need to get to the bottom of this.

I wrote about his earlier on October 9. I had thought it was something quite simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment