Sunday, October 21, 2012

JK Rowling's presence in our house

A book by JK Rowling deserves some mention!

We almost didn't pick up this book from the library. It was fortunate that yesterday, the library loan system refused wifey a book loan which caused us to investigate and realized that this book I helped her reserve is ready for collection. We were surprised no email notification arrived. The book could have come and gone.

I don't know if wifey will end up buying this book. I believe we have more than one set of Harry Potter at home. We even have kindle copies. They are read and reread countless times. I am the only one missing the fun. I tried to catch the movies a couple of times on the airplane but couldn't make head or tail of the story. I owe myself some day to have some Harry Potter fun. Perhaps this book too after waiting for wifey's verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment