Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Keeping Data Safe

I bought this 1 TB external hard disc for about $330 before we relocated to Dubai. We dumped into it many videos but we didn't view a single one the time we were there. It had also served as a useful place to back up my data especially the photos and home videos.

All these years, I have kept the box. Today I retired it to where it had came from and put it aside in the recess of one of our cabinets. I might have to come to this blog if I cannot remember where it is kept!

Three more portable discs collected over the years. I retire them before they wear out to store multiple copies of family data.

I think we need to update one of them and send it to the safe deposit box. No amount of money can replace lost family photos and videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment