Friday, June 27, 2014

The biting Uruguay striker

Last thing in the world I would spend any time on soccer except the World Cup of course. How to avoid this when even a football pool becomes mandatory in the office? On top of this, the media regularly oblige with front page news.

This is madness, a biting Suarez. This guy behaves like a kid! Judgement has come quickly, I was wondering on and off yesterday what they were going to do to him. I discover in this morning front page that they will band him from playing for 9 matches....

I don't know but among international sports I think soccer has the most disgraceful characters and fans. At least that is the impression I get from the Sports segment on 93.8. Inevitably someone will make a racist remark again. Never learn. But I recall Japanese fans cleaning up after themselves after a game during this World Cup. Kudos to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment