Monday, October 8, 2012

The Samurai Burger experience

Dinner this evening was a single patty Samurai Burger, and it was quite good. Can't remember when was the last time I bite into one; must have been many many years.

I was telling wifey, this thing doesn't go down into your system like the regular fast food (we call it bad food among ourselves and permit only one such meal a week). It felt wholesome and fresh. Unfortunately my tongue and palate aren't a food laboratory, so it is better to respect this like any once a week treat we have with the kids.

Once I was done with my Samurai, I looked around the restaurant. There were many brown boxes like this one. This is really a hit.

1 comment:

  1. Did you try the Shakers?
    http://www.travellingmcds.com/2012/10/cheese-mcshakers-singapore-october-2012.html

    ReplyDelete