Friday, October 19, 2012

Riding Pillion to School

Whenever I see a student riding pillion to school, I always think they are from an low income family especially judging by how the rider dressed. Without fail, I wish the kid would do very well in school but the statistics tell me I am probably too wishful. Next, I will  wonder what happens if it rains. The kid will have to go by public transport. Then I will ask why they didn't opt for the school bus. Stupid question I can't help cogitating in my mind: It is damn expensive!

But this morning I have enough out of mind presence to remember to take this picture because the lights were red for a very long time. The next time I witness something similar I would definitely remember I blogged about this. So why did I bother to even post this then, except that it is too late now.

I am asking myself now, why I thought this way? Because long ago my parents had sometimes told me that was how they had felt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir. Dont mind blank out his plate number to help save him some money.

    russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russ for pointing that out. I have fixed it.

    ReplyDelete