Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Please help Blind Girl 11 pay for her operation

When I started this "blogging for myself" I thought nobody except my family would be interested to read what I might share here. I didn't lock this blog because I don't believe there is real privacy online. I would just have to be careful with what I write.

Since this blog has become fairly popular, I am going to leverage its traffic to help Adelyn raise money to support her operation.

Her story can be found in Your Health. Details on how to buy her CD is in the story or in Adelyn's blog.

Thank you in advance for your help. We will be supporting too.

The Internet is fertile with serendipity. You never know where it will take you. Be bold and imagine!

Update: Sep 17

Of course with such overwhelming response, I didn't get the chance to buy any. Good for Adelyn!


Update: March 19, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment