Wednesday, September 5, 2012

National Conversation: Keeping Silent

OurSGConversation I just checked now has 1409 likes of which 7 are my friends. All except 2 are pro-PAP. The rest are neutral like me. None pro-Opposition as far as I can tell.

I will reserve my right to remain silent and looks like I have plenty of company. I shall also be watching the going on. Always give them a chance, always be open minded and be willing to change your stance when the facts suggest that's the the right thing to do. Otherwise we talk at GE 2016 ok.

When I was a kid, sometimes I liked to repeat, "Once bitten, twice shy; thrice bitten go and die".

Twice bitten already when Teo Chee Hean and Vivian Balakrishnan led the conversation before. Fool us once shame on you. Fool us twice shame on us. A third time? Come on, you have to try very much harder. Prove your sincerity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for watching for people like me who are interested but not impressed with their sincerity.

    ReplyDelete