Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easy to make big mistakes these days

Don't bother to evaluate the global scene, just the locals we have no shortage of foolish young people making big mistakes. I don't believe yesterday's youths were wiser. They were probably worse, but they didn't have the Internet to amplify their errors. What a painful way to learn.

Yes, this entry is for my children. 

There is only one simple rule of conduct in cyberspace: The old fashioned Golden Rule which I bet kids these days aren't taught.

Here's in my own words, the two forms of this rule:
Positive form: Do to others what you want to be done to you.
Negative form: Do not do to others what you don't want them to do to you.

So to this young girl (I omit her name, don't want Google to point her out here), what if the deceased had been your brother?

There is an even better rule, but let's keep that for another time. Don't try to eat rice when you can only "tahan" milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment