Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stocking up on Pocky

There are at least thirty boxes of Pocky cramped into that tiny space. We usually maintain an inventory of about ten boxes. Last night I added another twenty as it has become difficult to buy them at the good old price of 85 cents each.

For a long time, and that was when the kids were not even in school, it was $1 a box. Then the price fell and stayed at 85 cents for as long as I can remember, but only if you get them from Fairprice.

Looks like many people have discovered this and so Pocky is flying off the shelves at least at those Fairprice outlets that we usually patronized. I bought my latest stock at Hougang Mall. That was the second time in our lives that we have visited there. Yep, I haven't been to Nex yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment