Sunday, July 3, 2011

Interview with Rob Bell on his book, "Love Wins"

Rob Bell book I read it and didn't know it created much controversy among evangelical circles. I only became aware of that today. From Christianity Today, I found the following video. The first ten minutes you can skip because we were just waiting for the session to begin.

Tonight is not the time yet for me to write my impression of the book. Almost a month ago, I told myself I would. As at this point, the book garnered 207 five stars and 130 one stars. This is an indication of the division.

Change is coming. Can you feel it? Some of us has been led to unique and personal experiences earlier to prepare for it. It had happened before.



Watch live streaming video from lovewins at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment