Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Anker Cordless Mouse

Long story. I first ordered this on eBay but it never arrived and the merchant refunded my money. By then every seller seemed to have sold out their stocks and those on Qo10 were asking for more than $50. No choice, I bought the corded one which arrived quite quickly. Then the cordless version became available again and I bought it at the good price (USD 21). It arrived today when I was advised the earliest date of delivery is the 21st :-)

Very good mouse. Now I alternate between this mouse and my Logitech to minimize the risk of RSI.

Update: October 4, 2017

A year later this Anker mouse is limping. The scroll wheel no longer work properly. When I scroll down it sometimes moves up. I wanted to get a replacement but they are all over priced on eBay. So now I am trying my luck with something else.


I really wore this thing out through heavy use.

No comments:

Post a Comment