Thursday, September 10, 2015

Chinese military madness

I first read about this at Nanfang. For a while I was wondering if it was just some silly satire piece of the Chinese military attacking US carrier forces and an island. It has this inane idea of promoting peace through war. I thought to myself how could the Chinese be so stupid. Here is the video. There were 600,000 view when I first viewed it. It is way past a million now.



I decided to make this into a blog post when Yahoo news also carried this story.

Less we forget, Singapore also host the US Navy and the Chinese could under the most unfortunate circumstance make us a target as well.

I don't know what the Chinese hope to gain from all these. What did they see in Sun Zi which nobody else seem to be able to see? It is easier to explain this as plain stupidity and hubris.



No comments:

Post a Comment