Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Coming Windows 10 upgrade


Just got this in the email from Microsoft. I am not in a hurry to have Windows 10. After all like most we have learned to get used to whatever version of Windows is running on our PC. I am on Windows 7 but the others have newer machines and are running Windows 8.1

I am not bothering myself with what is new in Windows 10. They have kinda of promise that I wouldn't lose anything if I upgrade. Of course like in previous times, never treat such promises at face value.

What I would really welcome is Windows 10 also have features I enjoy on my smart phone. Perhaps Microsoft Edge will offer that but that would also mean I should get myself a touch screen display and may be even a stylus. I have found the S-pen on my Note 4 especially useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment