Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Gospel Rediscovered: Not like Lawrence Khong or CHC etc.,

I referred to Shane Clairborne in this blog about a year ago. I found Shane again this morning after I got a link to Tony Campolo on homosexuality from a friend now living in Canada. On the right pane were clips on Shane Clairborne. I clicked on this one.


Shane is speaking in the background as I write this. I can't spare the one and a half hours. Just found out that his message is only half and hour. I suppose the rest of the remaining hour is for taking questions from the students.

All over the world, Christianity is being reborn in little pockets. Shane Claiborne just happen to be a more visible example and it does not look like Lawrence Khong and Kong Hee church or many churches here.

Update: 7:30am

I also found this and got to about 30 mins....

No comments:

Post a Comment