Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SQ Girls New Look

I am probably not alone in not being able to tell the new look from the old one. Therefore I am going to leave this here and compare the next time that have a 'makeover'. I can't even tell in this pic it is the old nor new look!

How the girls look is hardly the issue with SQ. Coming from reading a book on Venice, I am more worried if SQ and many of our businesses faced the same threat Venice had when the Portuguese found a way to the Orient and dis-intermediate them. Tired old thinking here.



I think I am getting it after I flipped to the from and compare. This is the new look. The inside page showed the old look.

And I think it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

  1. Hey.
    I don't know how to manage an airline.
    So I better focus on managing the image.
    Image is something i understand.

    ReplyDelete