Saturday, July 21, 2012

We need entrepreneurs

This post is for my kids. Their schools conducted several career exhibitions and talks for them which aren't very helpful. Generally schools prepare their students poorly for jobs. Some exceptions might be medicine, law, accountancy etc.,

What every economy lacks most are entrepreneurs. Here are ten more interesting ones published at AsiaOne this morning. Sim Wong Hoo is among the ten, a local boy who inspires many and has many fans.

I wonder how many in the bud entrepreneurs our school system have destroyed. It try to redeem itself by fostering enterprise among those who still have the spark in them after many years of schooling.






























1 comment:

  1. I personally would nominate the farmer. I think he is the best of the lot. He is also handsome and manly and that makes all my friends root for him.

    ReplyDelete