Wednesday, February 1, 2012

He has no heart beat

First thing I did this morning was to check my phone and this was the message I got. Uncle James is gone :-(

An exemplary and outstanding husband, father and patriot. On and off he had appeared on TV and our papers.

And what my old friend left these words for his dad as he held his hands.

牵着你手送你上路是我生命最痛心的事
黑夜折磨你的皮囊、
原黎明引你回主怀抱
爸、天堂之路走好
儿永远感恩












Going Home
Going home, going home,
I'm just going home.
Quiet-like, slip away-
I'll be going home.
It's not far, just close by;
Jesus is the Door;
Work all done, laid aside,
Fear and grief no more.
Friends are there, waiting now.
He is waiting, too.
See His smile! See His hand!
He will lead me through.

Morning Star lights the way;
Restless dream all done;
Shadows gone, break of day,
Life has just begun.
Every tear wiped away,
Pain and sickness gone;
Wide awake there with Him!
Peace goes on and on!
Going home, going home,
I'll be going home.
See the Light! See the Sun!
I'm just going home.




No comments:

Post a Comment