Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Christian Shark Symbol?

I don't know what to make of this 'fish symbol'. Looks like a Christian Shark or Orca to me. It is probably anti-Christian like the Nazi Swastika was by making a travesty of the Cross.

Here are some "Jesus Fish" I found with Google.

I wonder if the driver of this beemer would not end up causing offence to Christians and bringing unnecessary trouble to himself or herself.

To me Christians should wear their cross with their lives and not their fashion or decorations. Since we have too much pride and leave no room for the Christ, we rather display him on or outside ourselves than emanating from from our inside. Religion is the ultimate substitute for God, the greatest menace to civilization.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The usual reason: no adverts no matter how nicely put.

    ReplyDelete