Sunday, January 8, 2012

A retired trooper vs our highly paid leaders

My friend in Seattle just emailed me this about twenty minutes ago. I am glad I didn't delay watching the YouTube video she recommended. This was what sent in my reply to her.

"He got the best job in the world. There are so many troopers but few like him know how to do his job right!"

I just had a blog entry I am not proud of but felt it was necessary for the record. I am so happy to find something to bring balance to the negative energy (too much of Cesar Milan) just after it.

Daniel Kahneman and his colleagues had figured a way to explain what and how highly salaried people feel about their income. It is not pretty because it is all just about scoring. Politicians so richly remunerated are not likely as evidenced in the last decade shown be the political analogue of retired trooper Bob Welsh. Such values and hearts are just rare among people who keeps scores using money. This four minute video was time well spent. I am going to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment