Sunday, March 13, 2011

Problems with my Nokia X3

The Nokia X3 I got in mid December is starting to act up. The LCD is kaput. We visited the outlet at Suntec City to get it fixed but was told the service centre is now at Vivocity. So we took the train back to Dhoby Ghaut and transfer from the Circle to the NE line. It was easy to find the service centre and we didn't have to wait too long to be served. I never expect the surprise that would be coming next. The service advisor exclaimed that it was an obvious LCD display problem. They will need three days to replace it. Meanwhile they will loan me a phone. Just as he took a spare phone back to the counter, and held my X3 in his hands, the LCD display recovered on its own. He tried to get it to fault again to no avail. Good that I do not need to be denied of its use for three days but unsure if it would act up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment