Monday, May 1, 2017

Bought the Zenfone 3


Reluctantly bought the Zenfone 3 ZE552KL from Red White Mobile today. I can't wait because my Galaxy Note 4 is kaput. The phone set is set to "Safe Mode" if I ever power down and turn on again. The volume rocker which I almost never used was somehow frozen in the volume down position. I hate it when I have to make an unplanned purchase.

Paid $428 for the above. Customer service at the store was not great. They weren't rude, just inflexible and unhelpful. I rather to go KAsia Mobile but they don't carry Asus models at the moment. This Zenfone is a compromise between price and camera features. If the Note 8 comes up with some compelling features I might make the switch but I am not holding out for any surprising breakthrough. Innovation seem to be slowing in smartphones. Improvement are incremental and the top of the line phones are asking for a lot more money so little improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment