Friday, December 23, 2016

Trump nuclear scare

Unlike so many public figures and wishful investors, I have absolutely no hopeful ideas about Trump as a successful president. I wish they impeach him soonest possible, failing which we must minimize the damage he will cause.

I imagine the NYT cannot believe they are writing an article explaining Trump. I have not read it and do not intend to. I don't think the Times is qualified to be his interlocutor. If you want to know how Trump words are meant by him to be understood, which by the way is wrong, his counselor Kellyanne Conway is the person to hear. Of course I will disagree with her warped sense of reality but that it not the point.

Trump is a compulsive liar and when you give such people power they use it to bend reality to their lies. That is what make such types so dangerous.

As president elect he denies inconvenient facts, as president we will try to remake them to his liking. The public and media must not let up in publicly calling him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment