Sunday, December 18, 2016

Climate Change: Trump's prized Mar-a-Lago under threat


I hardly ever check my twitter account and that was what when I did when I responded to a different notification! Your Mar-a-Lago could be lost to the sea.

Good luck Trump but I guess you would have made back a lot more immorally if not illegally from the American people as president with your innumerable conflicts of interest.

I am still hoping in a couple of days time the Electoral College rebuff you. America's wise founding fathers found a way to stop people like you from getting into the White House. All over the world except Russia, we are hoping it works. If that happens lots of analysts writing "fat chance this will happen" better do the honorable thing by handing in their resignation letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment