Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mouse: From Logitech to Logitech


My Logitech mouse which I bought in August 2014 has made way for another Logitech yesterday. I bought it with "funny money" i.e., the rebates from buying petrol.

As a rule I typically run through a mouse in under two years. Therefore I no longer buy the pricier ones. I think Logitech used to make them sturdier. Some of the latest designs from Microsoft for keyboard cum mouse for Bluetooth connections look very good. Perhaps I would migrate to that when my Notebook eventually gives up on me. It doesn't look like happening anytime soon though. I am surprised this 4 year old machine is still serving me very well but I feel vulnerable without warranty protection.

I wished I know the secret of longevity for the mouse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment