Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bought Asus ZenFone 6 Online


Ordered this online at the Asus shop this afternoon after playing with one at Funan Centre today.

Almost two years ago when I bought the Galaxy S3, I thought I would henceforth only go for the latest smart phones. But in this short time, the technology and design of these phones have practically reached its practical limits of useful innovation. I feel that a mid range phone with a good camera is good enough for me. What I am really looking for next is a phone camera which comes with optical zoom. A Singapore start-up Dyna Optics is working hard on this.

Asus promised to deliver the phone within 24 hours of placing the order. I didn't believe them because this is the weekend and Monday is a public holiday.


I am happy to be wrong. At dinner this evening the courier smsed me that they will deliver the phone tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment