Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bought the Acer Aspire Switch 10

Waited for a long time to see this new Baytrail based machine from Acer. Good thing we didn't buy the Asus T100 as I feel this is more suitable for the daughter. If the notebook PC on her desk kaput, we will likely replace that with an i5 with 15.6 inch display.

Paid $599 and add $75 for additional two years warranty. Very good price but I think I probably could have gotten the extended warranty for less at Harvey Norman with our NTUC card.




Update: June 3, 10:10am

I used to set up their PCs for them. Not any more. They are quite good at finding their way around this stuff.

She set this up yesterday with a USB recovery drive.










And in case I need to act on the warranty and don't know where to find the numbers next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment