Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration

Next Sunday is Mother's Day. It would a crazy day trying to arrange a good meal, so we have decided to celebrate a week early at Jumbo Seafood @ East Coast Park.

Wifey had the whole plate of chili crab to herself. The kids love those buns and we ordered two dozens of them. I generously help myself to pouring the chili gravy over these buns.

Definitely wifey shouldn't be cooking next weekend. We will go to some place simpler where they don't fleece us. I am hoping to do better than the weekly "bad food".

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    May I know roughly what is the price/kg or how much did you paid for the chilli crab that your wife had? :D:D:D


    Thank you loads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Actually I forgot to note the price/kg. I only remember that it cost us S$44 for what you see in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh Ooohh!!

    I see~
    Thank you loads for your information :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete